Friday, October 1, 2010

Most Amazing Views EVER!!

Pics from my Cinque Terre hike!  The hike may have taken 7 hours and been totally brutal, but at least we were rewarded with these views!  I would also like to point out that these pictures do not do the hike's difficulty justice!  Obviously, I could not take pictures or hold a camera when I was using my hands to climb up rocky stairs or keep my balance when on a cliff with a very little edge!  But is was so INCREDIBLE!
Waking up in Monterosso, looking toward where we will start the hike.

Riomaggiori, southern most town of Cinque Terre.

Riomaggiori

Starting the hike going north toward Monterosso, the easy part.
Love locks.

Vernazza, 2nd town.

Emily admiring beautiful Vernazza.

Turquoise waters!

The sun was intense!

Corniglia, 3rd town.


Approaching Manarola, 4th town.
Manarola, 4th town.

That's Monterosso in the distance, final destination and where we're staying!
Manarola.  Love the colors in this pic!

We made it back to Monterosso!!!!  Looking back where we hiked, almost that entire strip of land!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment